IMPACT Community Services Limited (IMPACT) is a community owned organisation supporting the most vulnerable and marginalised members of our community. Since 1978, we have been supporting local people experiencing disadvantage, poverty and exclusion. Our vision is to improve lives. IMPACT is also a Child Safe Organisation committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people.
Our Customer Service Officer - Administration provides an exceptional customer experience for everyone who contact the customer service team based at our Bundaberg head office.
On a day-to-day basis you will enjoy a variety of work, such as:
- Customer service in person, over the phone or via email
- Reception administration for clients and and visitors
- Board secretariat functions
- Preparation and minute taking for management meetings
- Document control
- Working as part of a close knit team
Our offer to you:
- Fortnightly RDOs so enjoy a long weekend every second week
- Salary packaging up to $18,500 per year to increase your take home pay
- Birthday bonus day off
- Paid 2 hours per month to donate to a worthy cause of your choice
- Opportunities for advancement with our 'grow your own' approach
- Professional development by participating in internal and external training
- Reimbursement of Working With Children and NDIS screening cards
To enjoy this role, you will have:
- A track record in maintaining positive public relations with visitors, clients, staff and key stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Substantial experience in administration and reception roles
- The ability to exercise tact, courtesy, judgement and maintain confidentiality
Download the Position Description
How to apply
Submit your application today and provide your:
- Cover letter showing us why you are a great match for this role
- Current Resume
- Apply via Seek
IMPACT welcomes all applications, including from Indigenous Australians, people with a lived experience of mental health concerns and recovery, a disability, those who identify as LGBTIQ and from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We believe that diversity in our workplace makes us stronger and we provide equal opportunity to all. Selection for all vacancies is on the basis of merit.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain background checks prior to employment, including a Working with Children Check, an NDIS Worker Screening clearance and provide proof of up to date Covid-19 vaccinations.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?