IMPACT Community Services Limited (IMPACT) is a community owned organisation supporting the most vulnerable and marginalised members of our community. Since 1978, we have been supporting local people experiencing disadvantage, poverty and exclusion. Our vision is improving lives.
About the role
This is a fixed term role for 20 weeks in our Training Services team. As the Trainer & Assessor for our Certificate III Disability, you will on a daily basis:
- Deliver face to face training to students via a virtual, online training model
- Provide practical on-site learning activities as required
- Organise, facilitate and monitor Vocational Placements for students
- Assess students' competence including Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Maintain information in an online student management system and e-learning management system
- A fortnightly Rostered Day Off (RDO)
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 per year
- Birthday bonus day off
- Paid 2 hours per month to donate to a worthy cause of your choice
- Opportunities for advancement with our 'grow your own' approach
- Professional development by participating in in-house and external training and development
- Reimbursement for Working with Children and NDIS Worker screening clearances
What you need to be successful in this role is
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 plus additional required units) or higher as per Standards for RTO’s 2015
- Current qualifications and experience within Disability to at least to Certificate III level
- Industry experience/knowledge in training, preferably within an Registered Training Organisation environment
- A track record or ability to quickly acquire skills to deliver training face to face via an online model with minimal onsite practical activity learning
- Demonstrated computer skills with proficient use in Microsoft Office applications
How to apply
Submit your application today and provide your:
IMPACT welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people with a lived experience of mental ill health and recovery, a disability, those who identify as LGBTIQ and from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We believe that diversity in our workplace makes us stronger and we provide equal opportunity to all. Selection for all vacancies is made on the basis of merit.
The successful applicant will required to obtain background checks prior to employment, including a Working with Children and an NDIS Worker Screening clearance.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?