IMPACT Community Services Limited (IMPACT) is a high profile, community owned organisation supporting the most vulnerable and marginalised members of our community. Since 1978, we have been supporting local people experiencing disadvantage, poverty and exclusion. Our vision is to work with individuals to improve lives.
The Training Services Manager leads a small team which delivers our:
- Certificate III Guarantee (six programs)
- Skilling Queenslanders for Work (four programs)
The Training Services Manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with relevant external bodies including contract requirements, quality assurance, accreditation and legislative requirements
- Ensuring services are delivered in accordance with ASQA requirements
- Maximising course recruitment, completion rates and employment outcomes
- Maintaining relationships with funding bodies
- Managing the day to day team operations, including staffing, budget and contractual Key Performance Indicators
To enjoy this role, you will have:
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Training & Assessment combined with a Certificate IV or Diploma in Adult Education, Management or Business
- Demonstrated understanding of ASQA and training package requirements
- Experience with government funded programs and knowledge of government training funding
- Track record in business development and/or proposal writing
- Experience in managing and leading a team of professionals in an Registered Training Organisation environment
About our benefits:
- Salary packaging up to $18,500 which reduces your tax and increases your take home pay
- 9 day fortnight
- Birthday bonus day off
- Reimbursement for NDIS Worker Screening and Blue Card clearances
How to apply:
Submit your application today and provide your:
- Cover letter telling us why you are a great match for this role
- Up to date Resume
IMPACT welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people with a lived experience of mental ill health and recovery, a disability, those who identify as LGBTIQ and from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We believe that diversity in our workplace makes us stronger and we provide equal opportunity to all. Selection for all vacancies is made on the basis of merit.
The successful applicant will be required to obtain a Working with Children and an NDIS Worker Screening clearance prior to commencing.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in a training & development role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?