"STRONGER TOGETHER" is a weekly column where Tanya explores key issues. This week Tanya discusses the importance of embracing neurodiversity, advocating for a deeper understanding and acceptance of diverse cognitive perspectives.
By entering any IMPACT promotion, participants signify their agreement to these terms and conditions in their entirety.
Terms and Conditions for CRP $50 Monthly Draw
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions and our privacy practices as detailed below.
- This promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 13 and over.
- Employees and their immediate families of IMPACT Community Services are ineligible to participate.
- Entry Methods
- Entries can be made by filling out a paper entry form at our Container Refund Points: IMPACT’s CRP, 78 University Drive, Bundaberg, and IMPACT’s CRP, Green Solutions Wide Bay, 417 Windermere Rd.
- Collection of Personal Information
- We collect personal information such as questionnaire information, your name, contact number, and email address.
- All entries become the property of the IMPACT Community Services. IMPACT may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
- All entrants consent to receive ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Impact Community Services and may opt out at any time.
- Privacy and Compliance
- We comply with the Australian Privacy Principles.
- Draw and Notification
- Monthly draws will occur on the first Monday following the last day of the previous month.
- Winners will be notified by phone or email and published on our social media pages.
- Prize Details
- Each winner will receive a $50 gift voucher.
- The voucher is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed Prize
- Unclaimed prizes will be carried over to the next month’s draw.
- General Conditions
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice.
- This promotion is subject to all applicable Australian laws.
- Contact Information
- For any inquiries or complaints regarding the promotion, please contact our Communications Manager, Adam Wratten.
Jump to:Bus Competition T&C's
Read the latest Stronger Together articles
In a world where the buzz of notifications competes with the quiet hum of our thoughts, the analogy of a human attention span equalling that of a goldfish—just 8 seconds—has gained traction. But how did we arrive at comparing the complexity of the human brain to that of a small aquatic creature?