Quickly jump to:
2022 WORKFit Jobsfair Competition
Judged, based upon correct answers provided and individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights.
Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (IMPACT Community Services) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
To enter, entrants must have completed the entry requirements as specified, below. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Entrants must complete the entry form provided including full name, email address, mark the employer soft skills in order and in 15 words or less answer who would be their ideal employer
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules
- The Promoter is IMPACT Community Services, 108 Bargara Road, Bundaberg East, Qld 4670. ABN 42 950 261 731
- Promotion commences 2:00pm, 29th September 2022. Entries close 5:00pm, 12th October 2022
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash
- Prize cannot be exchanged. If, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an item of equal value at their discretion.
- Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to receive the prizes
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury, which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws
- If for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Impact Community Services, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize
- Entries will be judged by Travis Modesti or if unavailable, an IMPACT Community Services Manager on 19th October 2022, and the winner will be contacted by email or phone within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition and will be contacted by phone (if provided)
- If IMPACT Community Services has made every effort and is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw with the information provided by the entrant, then IMPACT Community Services will award the prize to another valid entrant
- The information you are asked to provide to Impact Community Services is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Impact Community Services will not disclose this information to other parties in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988
- All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes
- All entrants consent to receive ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Impact Community Services and opt out at any time
The total value of the prize is $50 (plus postage and handling costs if required) at the time of the commencement of this competition
2022 MasterClass Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
This giveaway adheres to all of the Category 4 – Promotional Game guidelines as implemented by the Queensland Government Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation.
Entry is free.
Participants must be over 18 to enter.
Only residents who live in the Bundaberg region are eligible to secure a membership.
Participants must provide all of the below information to be eligible:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Residential suburb
- Phone number
- Email address
- 30 - 40 words on how an annual subscription to MasterClass could improve your life and state which MasterClass appeals to you most
- Confirmation your current financial situation makes the $266 AUD MasterClass annual membership unaffordable.
IMPACT staff and immediate family members are not eligible to secure a membership.
The first 250 eligible participants to apply will receive a membership.
Each annual membership is valued at $266 AUD ($180 USD).
Those who secure the giveaway membership will be notified via the contact number or email provided within two weeks of their submission.
The promotion will close at 11.59pm on September 30 2022, if all subscriptions are not given away prior.
If persons who secure annual memberships do not respond to communication regarding activating the membership within one month (unless otherwise arranged) of when they were first notified, the giveaway will be passed on to another eligible participant.
The promotion and drawing of the giveaway is run by IMPACT Community Services’ Innovation General Manager, Nathan Spruce.