I remember turning 45 years old and thinking to myself, 'Is this what I want to do for the rest of my life?'
I was approaching my 20th anniversary with one the Big Four Banks. I was good at my job, my customers were loyal, I was financially in a strong position but still felt like there was something missing in my professional life.
At IMPACT Community Services our goal is to help more people transform their lives by enjoying the benefits of being part of the workforce. No matter what your story, IMPACT can provide you with the support and training you need.
Transform your life
Through jobactive, we create a personalised plan and connect you to a range of government initiatives to help you find work sooner. We work in partnership with a range of community services and employers to find opportunities that give job seekers the skills needed for the modern-day workforce.
Personalised support unique to you
Our carefully tailored support is designed to meet your unique needs and includes:
- Help looking for suitable jobs
- Practical job search tools and training
- Referrals to jobs and employers in your local area
- Work-ready skills and training, including short courses and work placements
- Assistance with work-related items
- Post-placement support to help you thrive at work
- Support to complete Work for the Dole or other eligible activities