CoAct has announced the winners of their Quarter 1 Reward & Recognition program and IMPACT’s very own Angela Bridge has taken out an individual award!
At IMPACT Community Services our goal is to help more people transform their lives by enjoying the benefits of being part of the workforce. No matter what your story, IMPACT can provide you with the support and training you need.
Transform your life
Through jobactive, we create a personalised plan and connect you to a range of government initiatives to help you find work sooner. We work in partnership with a range of community services and employers to find opportunities that give job seekers the skills needed for the modern-day workforce.
Personalised support unique to you
Our carefully tailored support is designed to meet your unique needs and includes:
- Help looking for suitable jobs
- Practical job search tools and training
- Referrals to jobs and employers in your local area
- Work-ready skills and training, including short courses and work placements
- Assistance with work-related items
- Post-placement support to help you thrive at work
- Support to complete Work for the Dole or other eligible activities