At IMPACT Community Services we're dedicated to our vision of improving lives and to achieve this we'd love to hear from you!
We are currently undertaking a survey to gauge community awareness of IMPACT and our suite of supports.
IMPACT's team will be at Hinkler Central Wednesday (December 8).
Pop down and say hello to our lovely staff and fill out the survey to go in the draw to win one of four local hampers from Cha Cha Chocolate.
If you can't make it to the shopping center, we've got you covered.
You can fill out the survey below
See the terms and conditions below:
Promotional Terms & conditions
2021 Voyager Community Survey
- All participants who complete IMPACT’s 2021 Voyager Community Survey are eligible to win one of 4 prizes (3 x gift hampers, 1 x large gift hamper).
- Only residents who live in the Bundaberg, Kingaroy, Fraser Coast and Discovery Coast regions are eligible to enter.
- Staff of IMPACT Community Services and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in this promotion.
- Entry into the competition is free.
- The competition will open at 12.01am on Monday 6 December, 2021 and will close at 11.59pm on Friday 10 December, 2021. Any entries after this time will not be considered.
- The survey can be completed online, via the phone or in hard copy.
- The winners will be announced on Monday 13 December, 2021.
- Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email.
- The winners will be randomly selected.
- First prize will receive a hamper of local products (purchased from Cha Cha Chocolate) valued at $250.
- Runner up prizes will receive a hamper of local products (purchased from Cha Cha Chocolate) valued at $100 each.
- Prizes must be collected from IMPACT Community Services which is located at 108 Bargara Road, Bundaberg East.
- If the winners do not collect their prize within one month (unless otherwise arranged) of when they were notified, the prize will be redrawn and another winner will be contacted.
- For queries relating to the competition please contact IMPACT’s Marketing and Communications department.
- The competition and drawing of the winner is run by IMPACT Community Services’ Public Relations Manager Adam Wratten.
- IMPACT has followed all requirements as outlined in the Queensland Government’s Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation Guide to category 4 promotional games.
*Staff of IMPACT Community Services and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in this promotion.