What is the Community Navigator Program
IMPACT Community Services’ Community Navigator program is tailored to help eligible persons between 18-35 that are on the Cashless Debit Card (CDC) with the support and guidance they need to overcome any of life’s obstacles and achieve greater independence and wellbeing.
This program also delivers education and skills training to participants meeting CDC card eligibility and people from priority groups including those who are:
- Young people under the age of 18
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- People with a disability
With the inclusion of other participants if there is capacity in the program.
IMPACT’s specialist support workers can assist people to access appropriate services, including financial counselling, education, training, communicating with landlords and real estates and to support your individual needs.
- Are you in need of support to turn your life around or get through a rough patch?
- Fed up of hitting brick walls?
- Do you live in the 4670 postcode?
Are you on the Cashless Debit Card and in need of support to turn your life around or get through a rough patch? IMPACT Community Services is Bundaberg's Local Partner for CDC, visit our Cashless Debit Card page for more info
Are you homeless or at risk?
For immediate help, please call 1800 47 47 53
Services and resources
Visit Bundaberg Regional Council Housing assistance page. Need to know who to call, please follow the chart below.
Need help now?
Domestic Violence Services
- DV Connect: 1800 811 811
- Edon Place: 4153 6820
- Men’s Line: 1300 78 99 78
- National Sexual Assault, Domestic Family Violence Counselling Service 1800 737 732 (1800 RESPECT).